- Mexican sour gherkin slices, lemon verbena, dill
- Mrihani basil, anise hyssop, mint
- Bergamot, mint, lemon balm
- Lemon balm, calendula, bergamot
- Strawberry slices, lemon verbena, french tarragon
- Nasturtium flowers, lemon verbena, mexican mint
This time of year it's easy to use herbs for lemon flavor in the water; tops on the list are lemon verbena and lemon balm. To prepare, fill a pitcher with room temperature or luke warm water, add a small handful of slices and herb leaves (slightly bruising leaves brings out more flavor). Let cool in refrigerator for a few hours. The water will be delicately infused and refreshing.